Thursday, April 16, 2009

Refreshing

What's nice about working for one of the most financially sound banks in the nation, among other things is that I get to show my work spirit like this! I carved it myself.

It's empowering to work for a company that gives you all the tools you need to be successful. Not only does it combine my love for finance and people, now I can help people even more with my new found resources. It's quite possible that some of you who read this will think "oh great, now she'll be boring us with MORE finance talk". It's probably true. I'm a talker, especially about things I'm passionate about. You'll be hearing a lot more from me about Umpqua and what we, and especially me, can do for you (yes I realize that didn't work gramatically but I like the rhyme, sue me [not really]).

All that I'm learning is ground-breaking really. Real life finance can be so easy with all the right tools, and people helping you out. Speaking of ground breaking, yes, there is A LOT of construction by my store on SW Bond Ave in the Portland South Waterfront district. It'll be worth all the headache in the long run though. It's gorgeous down here on the water, the store itself is marvelous (there are pics at umpqualab.com) and once the park across the way gets finished at the end of this summer it will definitely be the spot to be.
(duh, I'm here :-D).

No comments: